Brandon is 4 years old and he is at the age of learning and discovery. He craves new experiences and his school has started his journey on learning to write. The pencils in school are plain looking and are so painful to hold, especially for long periods. *ouch!*
Imagine a beginner pencil with fun, attractive colours made from soft rubber grip and is comfortable to hold. You can grip it tightly for long periods without getting painful marks. There is a moulded grip to guide young fingers to the ideal tripod hold so there will not be any strain on hands.
STABILO EASYergo 3.15 is THE first ergonomic pencil for beginners.
- It has a soft rubber grip zone which prevents slipping and does not hurt Brandon's delicate fingers
- It uses extra thick 3.15mm lead which provides firm writing support and it does not break easily
- The moulded grip zone guides children to the ideal tripod grip to prevent strain
- The pencil is designed with input from educators, ergonomic experts and parents
- It is available in 4 bold colours: Blue, Pink, Orange & Green
- There is a version for Lefthanders so they too can enjoy the benefits. Please note that this is the Righthand version
- Each pencil comes with a specially designed matching colour sharpener
- Winner of numerous design awards
- FREE Box 6 Lead refills worth $5.45!
Note: This is the repacked version which is not in its original packing
Make writing EASY.
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.