The STABILO CarbOthello is a highly pigmented chalk -pastel pencil that can be blended dry or with water, when using water the contour lines will remain visible. The STABILO CarbOthello creates a wonderfully dry and dusty stroke, just like charcoal. Ideal for fine detail work and adding definition to your art work.
Each STABILO CarbOthello pencil has astericks marks to denote the pencil's light fastness, five astericks symbolises the highest light-fastness and one astericks symbolises sufficient light-fastness. Ideal for a range of art projects from the landscape drawing to relaxing with an art therapy book.
COLOUR : Areas of solid colour can be obtained by rubbing pigment evenly with fingers or blending stumps on high quality paper.
EFFECTS : A sharpened white pencil can be used to lighten all colours or add highlights.
PAINTING : Pigments can be painted with water and a brush. Drawing on the wet area can also produce interesting effects.
Perfect for artists of all standards especially with the metal tin which is great to keep them safe when they are not in use.
• Wonderfully dry and dusty stroke, just like charcoal.
• Lead diameter 4.4 mm.
• Can be dry mixed and blended.
• Partially aquarellable: contours remain visible.
• Brilliant results on dark backgrounds and delicate papers, too.
• High pigmentation guarantees great luminosity and opacity as well as color-fastness and color brilliance.
• The wooden shaft protects the lead from breaking.
• 60 colours in various shades.
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.