A journey of self-discovery and empowerment through colours
• discover their personalities, potential, and motivators through the colours they choose.
• engage in an experiential exercise to learn to observe the presence of mind and gain clarity of thought.
• understand and see themselves as unique and accept themselves and others non-judgmentally and unconditionally.
• learn about stress indicators that may lead to a decline in performance or behavior,
• learn how to ‘bounce back’ from their personal challenges and begin self-regulation through colours, towards desired outcomes and results.
Suitable for 15 years and above
Date: 2 Dec 2023 (sat)
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Fee: $50 per pax
- New BeHuetiful Moments of Mindfulness
- Swans Arty 24 colour pencil
- Workshop notes and goodie bag
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.